Understanding Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle architectural design is our concept of identifying priorities for how you live in and utilize your home. There are many categories that we will consider during the lifestyle design process, here are a few:
- How many people will be using the home on a daily basis, and how often will there be guests?
- Is entertaining a priority, either indoor or outdoor, a screen porch or deck space?
- Is cooking a focus, or is making a reservation your favorite preparation for dinner?
- Does a family member need special attention to ADA accessibility?
- Is a game room, craft space, or a workshop desired?
- Do you prefer a great room open concept floor plan or a traditional floor plan?
- What features of the home site require special attention, are there views, waterfront, or other unique terrain features?
Validate With 3D Modeling
Identifying your lifestyle priorities allows these living spaces and uses to receive special attention during the design process. Utilizing our state of the art computer modeling and rendering, we create a working plan set, and virtual 3D computer model of your new home for you to explore. By following the Lifestyle Design process, we ensure that your new home design will be unique to your specific needs and goals, as we prepare to move to the construction phase of your new home.
Adjust To Your Budget
Our goal is to incorporate as many of your lifestyle design priorities as the construction budget will allow. With our years of experience as Architectural Designers and Master Builders, we bring a special insight knowing the costs of all the various aspects of residential design and construction. Often small adjustments in a design will amount to significant cost savings during construction. We always strive to maximize the value of our projects for our customers, by creating homes of lasting beauty and quality, to be enjoyed by friends and family in the years ahead. Please call today for a free consultation!